Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: PART 1 of The 7 Second Reality what is a 7 Second Reality experience
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
7 Second Reality what is a 7 Second Reality experience well thats what I have become by a number of accidents lasting within seventeen ho...

7 Second Reality what is a 7 Second Reality experience well thats what I have become by a number of accidents lasting within seventeen hours of continues monitoring.
The 7 Second Reality
When your heart stops, there’s 7 seconds in which you are in an other reality state. You’re unconsciously conscious. However, while there, we lose all perception of time. A day could be a minute, a second could be a year. So what if you’ve been dead for 3 seconds and all of your life up until now has been a dream?

Tired one afternoon in August I had retired for a late afternoon nap when the phone rang just as I settled down.The voice at the other end sounded cut of..is that you as my name was spelt out I affirmed that it was, do you have a close family member with you, no I had not...slowly awakening... well we want you in. The mind snapped into action or should have....we have the results of your tests. When do we want you in.Now came the reply do you want an ambulance...No I will get a taxi I replied.


I had become at that moment a seven second experience even though I had no comprehension what that meant. The taxi arrived very quickly and we moved into the late afternoon traffic. On arrival at the heart ward carrying my bags, a senior nurse looked quite perturbed, being used to seeing para-medics, chairs, drips etc. 7 seconds never walked in. I mentioned the name of the senior consultant and was whisked off to a ward and connected up to a host of wires. I was now under intense observation with a permanent wi-fi connection to those upstairs who constantly monitored me and changed my batteries. Somehow I struggled to comprehend my new position feeling benignly like a figure in a George Orwellian nightmare.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top